[NatureNS] strange email-why?

Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 8:23:14 -0400
From: <duartess@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Cc: John Kearney <john.kearney@ns.sympatico.ca>

It is also happening on all the other lists I am on as well, dog breeders groups from many different countries.
I had my yahoo account 'phished' a couple of years ago & lost literally everything I had saved.
I made sure that # 1, I would only use my sympatico email and #2, for my yahoo groups, to use a password that used the letters of every word in a short phrase that was very familiar to me & a couple of familiar numbers thrown in.

To all who have been affected, I certainly feel your pain!!

Sincerely,

Gayle MacLean
Dartmouth