[NatureNS] Looking for Gaspereau Mountain Reservoir Trail Maps

Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2013 10:23:07 -0400
From: Rick Whitman <dendroica.caerulescens@gmail.com>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

Hi James & James,

I think that map covers them all, if you include the trails that are
just light gray. For example, the trail indicated going S to Davison
St is a good woods road. The Harvey Trail loop would be a pretty good
workout at the moment, strictly snowshoes or skis I'd say. Also, the
back (NE) portion of that loop was only cut out as a new trail about 2
yrs ago. It's not easy to follow even in summer; I think you could
lose it right now if you've never been on it and if no one else has
been thru. It never was a trail before so it's not obvious.

Rick W.