[NatureNS] Birding Guides

Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2013 17:53:52 -0800 (PST)
From: Suzanne Borkowski <suzanneborkowski@yahoo.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

Hi Sean;

My favourite is Peterson's.  I like the arrows that point to the field marks you should be looking for.  And I find it easy to use in the field.

I also like the Nat Geo.  Bob and I have done a lot of birding together.  He always brought his Nat Geo and I always brought my Peterson's.  It's good to cross reference.

I have a copy of Sibleys at home for further reference.

Cheers;
Suzanne