[NatureNS] White Point birds

From: Marg Millard <mmillard@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2012 16:53:32 -0400

Today we had a treat in that the Cardinal arrived and brought an Oriole and
it has been here feeding under the sunflower feeder almost all afternoon. I
have been working on insulating windows and as it is getting dark it is
showing up quite nicely. Hasn't reacted to me in the windows either. I have
no grapes this year, we had very few and the ones we did have were taken
very quickly by Blue jays and crows. We hardly had any at all, certainly not
a serving. Ha!
Marg Millard, White Point, Queens
http://MargMillard.ca