[NatureNS] Year of the Raptor?

Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2012 14:07:45 -0400
From: Helene Van Doninck <helene.birdvet@gmail.com>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

--20cf307d01820b705104cf19582d

I love that drive for that very reason..lots of red tails :) I wonder how
many non-bird people see them?

Helene

--
Helene Van Doninck DVM
Cobequid Wildlife Rehabilitation Centre

--20cf307d01820b705104cf19582d

I love that drive for that very reason..lots of red tails :) I wonder how m=
=3D"gmail_quote">On Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 12:25 PM, Gary Myers <span dir=3D"=
ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:gemyers@eastlink.ca" target=3D"_blank">gemyers@e=
x #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">
 and=20
are amazed at the number of Red Tailed Hawks and Bald Eagles we see along t=
he=20
way.=A0 There is a mature Bald Eagle who frequents a tree in a pasture on t=
he=20
west side of Victoria Road about 300 metres south of highway 221 and we oft=
en=20
see another in a tree overlooking the valley north of the 101 just east of =
exit=20
13.=A0 As for Red Tailed Hawks we never see fewer than 3 between Aylesford=
=20
and Coldbrook and last week we saw a total of seven.=A0 Does this seem like=
=20
an unusually high number to anyone else?=A0 Gary Myers Morden=20
oninck DVM<br>Cobequid Wildlife Rehabilitation Centre<br>RR#1 Brookfield NS=
 B0N1C0<br>902-893-0253<br><a href=3D"mailto:birdvet@hotmail.com" target=3D=
"_blank">birdvet@hotmail.com</a><br>
www.cwrc.net<br><br>

--20cf307d01820b705104cf19582d--