[NatureNS] Squirrel Dilemma

From: Henk Kwindt <cbatl@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 20:07:31 -0400

tor acquaintance, my friend was told
Hi Gayle,

I have used a rat trap (which is basically a large version of an old
fashioned mouse trap), baited with peanut butter, successfully.
The problem I have with using a pellet gun is that there is a good chance
that it will not kill the animal instantly and could thus crawl to a place
somewhere in the house to die, probably where you can't get at it.
Good luck!
Henk Kwindt, Cow Bay,NS.