[NatureNS] Shortage of Raccoons Anyone?

From: Gary Myers <gemyers@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 20:45:34 -0300

--Boundary_(ID_QqdDxpojWKvwevNp9ZVcuw)

Must be a Kings County thing.  I drove to the Halifax airport and back =
today and couldn=E2=80=99t help but notice the large numbers of dead =
raccoons on the highway. Can anyone hazard a guess as to whether this is =
attributable to large numbers of raccoons present or a small number of =
animals too sick to avoid being run over.  Gary Myers=

--Boundary_(ID_QqdDxpojWKvwevNp9ZVcuw)

<HTML><HEAD></HEAD>
<BODY dir=3Dltr>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial'; COLOR: #000000; FONT-SIZE: =
10pt">Must be a=20
Kings County thing.&nbsp; I drove to the Halifax airport and back today =
and=20
couldn=E2=80=99t help but notice the large numbers of dead raccoons on =
the highway. Can=20
anyone hazard a guess as to whether this is attributable to large =
numbers of=20
raccoons present or a small number of animals too sick to avoid being =
run=20
over.&nbsp; Gary Myers</DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

--Boundary_(ID_QqdDxpojWKvwevNp9ZVcuw)--