[NatureNS] Eastern Screech-Owl(Addendum 3)

From: Hans Toom <htoom@hfx.eastlink.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 21:02:02 -0300

--Boundary_(ID_jDv74yKyA3uThxLGsTNDow)

I've added Ray Staszko's video and two video captures to my Journal http://www.hanstoom.com/Journal/Page6.html. Scroll down past the Feeding Frenzy and give the video time to load.

My video captures are clumsy since they are a simple photographic capture of the paused video. Perhaps some one has professional editing equipment that can run the video frame by frame. Also my ears cannot detect the bird calling over the rustle and noise of the woods. Again, perhaps someone with professional audio editing equipment can clean it up.

It's a group effort to confirm or change the identity of this sighting.

Hans
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hans Toom
Portuguese Cove, Nova Scotia, Canada
http://www.hanstoom.com/

--Boundary_(ID_jDv74yKyA3uThxLGsTNDow)

<HTML><HEAD>
<META name=GENERATOR content="MSHTML 8.00.6001.19120">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=2 face=Arial></FONT><FONT size=2 face=Arial>I've added Ray
Staszko's video and two video captures to my Journal <A
href="http://www.hanstoom.com/Journal/Page6.html">http://www.hanstoom.com/Journal/Page6.html</A>.
Scroll down past the Feeding Frenzy and give the video time to
load.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2 face=Arial></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2 face=Arial>My&nbsp;video captures are clumsy since they are a
simple photographic capture of the paused video. Perhaps some one has
professional editing equipment that can run the video frame by frame. Also my
ears cannot detect the bird calling over the rustle and noise of the woods.
Again, perhaps someone with professional audio editing equipment can clean it
up.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2 face=Arial></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2 face=Arial>It's a group effort to confirm or&nbsp;change the
identity of&nbsp;this sighting.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2 face=Arial></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2
Toom<BR>Portuguese Cove, Nova Scotia, Canada<BR><A
href="http://www.hanstoom.com/">http://www.hanstoom.com/</A></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

--Boundary_(ID_jDv74yKyA3uThxLGsTNDow)--