[NatureNS] Bees

Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 13:08:21 -0300 (ADT)
From: "Maria Forman" <maria@seasidehighspeed.com>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

I too have noticed a LOT of bumblebees this year....good to know there's
lots of them around, considering their recent population declines!!
Maria Forman
Debert NS

So funny that you noticed this as well. I was trying to figure out if I am
noticing them more bc of the publicity around the decreasing bee
population, or if there are in fact more of them.

I'm leaning towards more of the big bumbly bees.

Angela in Windsor

--
"The significant problems of our time cannot be solved by the same level
of thinking that created them."

"When one tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to the
rest of the world."
John Muir