[NatureNS] Dealing with politicians

From: John and Nhung <nhungjohn@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 11:37:50 -0300

To:  Doug and all

From:  John Sollows

Date:  April 15/11

I think this is highly appropriate, Doug!  It's a little scary how few of us
bother to get informed on various issues, and take the trouble to vote.

The fact that the timing of the French language debate got easily (and
wisely) moved so as not to compete with a hockey game speaks volumes about
our priorities.