[NatureNS] Field trip report - Sewer Stroll I

From: Pat McKay <ah205@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2011 21:08:30 -0400
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

&lt;B&gt;&lt;SPAN style=3D"FONT-WEIGHT: bol
--0016367f9c126292010499739c16

It's a pity you didn't call in at 35 Edward St - my Yellow-breasted Chat
reappeared again today for the first time since Dec 24th.

Pat Mckay

On 9 January 2011 20:39, Suzanne Borkowski <suzanneborkowski@yahoo.ca>wrote:

> Hi Tuma;
>
> Bob's feeder birds may not count, but your Tree Sparrow definitely does -
> pushing our total up to 22!  Thanks!  Hope to see you in February for Sewer
> Stroll 2.
>
> Cheers;
> Suzanne

It&#39;s a pity you didn&#39;t call in at 35 Edward St - my Yellow-breasted=
 Chat reappeared again today for the first time since Dec 24th.<br><br>Pat =
rkowski <span dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:suzanneborkowski@yahoo.ca">=

r-left: 1px solid rgb(204, 204, 204); padding-left: 1ex;"><table border=3D"=
0" cellpadding=3D"0" cellspacing=3D"0"><tbody><tr><td style=3D"font: inheri=
t;" valign=3D"top">

 does - pushing our total up to 22!=C2=A0 Thanks!=C2=A0 Hope to see you in =
February for Sewer Stroll 2.</div>
:<br></div>
 5px; margin-left: 5px;"><br>From: Tuma Young &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:tumayou=
ng@yahoo.ca" target=3D"_blank">tumayoung@yahoo.ca</a>&gt;<br>Subject: Re: [=
NatureNS] Field trip report - Sewer Stroll I<br>

To: <a href=3D"mailto:naturens@chebucto.ns.ca" target=3D"_blank">naturens@c=

w at the house across the Tim&#39;s Hortons while we were waiting for the o=
thers. =C2=A0Some &quot;Good Ole Eastern Passage Boys!&quot; were teasing u=
s about birding in the weather but one of them asked if we had seen a Snowy=
 Owl at Hartlens point. =C2=A0