[NatureNS] Magnificent frigatebird

From: "Elizabeth Doull" <edoull@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 07:37:25 -0300

------=_NextPart_000_004F_01CB50BB.038B2C30

Early this morning, I googled and found some videos of frigatebirds flying
and chasing tropicbirds.  In one video, it tried to get pieces of the baby
seal cub.  It was eerie to see the shadows of frigatebirds flying over the
mother seal and cub...  Just type "magnificent frigatebird video"   You will
get a handful of videos.  Hope it will be still around for those who missed
it Monday!

Cheers, liz

------=_NextPart_000_004F_01CB50BB.038B2C30

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>Early this morning, I googled and found some videos of frigatebirds =
flying=20
and chasing tropicbirds.&nbsp; In one video, it tried to get pieces of =
the baby=20
seal cub.&nbsp; It was eerie to see the shadows of frigatebirds flying =
over the=20
mother seal and cub...&nbsp; Just type "magnificent frigatebird=20
video"&nbsp;&nbsp; You will get a handful of videos.&nbsp; Hope it will =
be still=20
around for those who missed it Monday! </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Cheers, liz</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_004F_01CB50BB.038B2C30--