[NatureNS] Help with Finding Plants

From: David & Alison Webster <dwebster@glinx.com>
To: NatureNS@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 09:12:40 -0300

--Boundary_(ID_pI0SM9ICCfSTeT6QILkz2Q)

Hi Kristl & All,                July 28, 2010
    Drawing on memory, Houstonia caerulea is usually in poorly drained soil (wet in spring; dry in summer) where other plant growth is sparse or absent. I suspect that slope (don't know where it is) was mowed late because it didn't need to be mowed earlier.
Yt, DW