[NatureNS] Help with Finding Plants

Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 11:05:56 -0300
From: Bruce Curtis <BR335363@DAL.CA>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

A few years ago I came across Nymphoides cordata very close to shore
at Oakfield Provincial Park (near the Halifax airport). Can't be sure
whether it is still there but if you are interested I can give more
detailed instructions about where it was. It was about August 12th
when I saw it but since blooming seems generally 1-2 weeks early it
should be making its appearance soon.

Bruce Curtis
bruce.curtis@dal.ca