[NatureNS] A dearth of bats

From: Stern <sternrichard@gmail.com>
To: "naturens@chebucto.ns.ca" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 07:05:19 -0300

Hi,

Perhaps they have moved down the mountain, as we seem to have plenty
at the moment (? Little Brown or Pipestrelle) catching insects around
our pond at dusk. The pond also holds a seemingly healthy population
of Bull and Green frogs, and even the odd toad.

Richard

Sent from my iPhone

Richard Stern
Port Williams