[NatureNS] A nice Canada Day sighting

From: Richard Stern <sternrichard@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 16:03:05 -0300
To: NatureNS <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

--001636c5c261fc3b30048a581f25

Liz and I were celebrating Canada Day in Center Square, Kentville this
morning with our granddaughter, looking at face painting, puppets, the crowd
milling aout etc., when, as the Town Crier told us all to get ready to sing
O Canada, a very nice Peregrine made a  low and slow fly-by right over the
proceedings, and disappeared to the west.

--
#################
Richard Stern,

sternrichard@gmail.com

--001636c5c261fc3b30048a581f25

Liz and I were celebrating Canada Day in Center Square, Kentville this morn=
ing with our granddaughter, looking at face painting, puppets, the crowd mi=
lling aout etc., when, as the Town Crier told us all to get ready to sing O=
 Canada, a very nice Peregrine made a =A0low and slow fly-by right over the=
 proceedings, and disappeared to the west.<br clear=3D"all">

--001636c5c261fc3b30048a581f25--