[NatureNS] Moth on Honeysuckle

From: Marg Millard <mmillard@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 12:49:43 -0300

I managed to get a photo of one of the moths on the honeysuckle last
evening. The activity was no where close to being as busy as the previous
evening. I will check tonight again. Last evening there were three separate
moth varieties on the plant that I could see. I have so much reflection on
one that I can't get a clear image. The one in the photo is what I saw
mostly the other evening. Many, many of them. The plant was alive with them!
I think the swallows are feeding them to their young!! yuck....hairy!!
If anyone would like to see it, I can send either a full sized or a reduced
image.
best regards, Marg Millard, White Point
http://MargMillard.ca