[NatureNS] Bluebirds etc., Brier Island

Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2010 14:04:35 -0300
From: Joan Czapalay <joancz@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

That is great info, June. Thanks. Makes a wonderful school project, or a
project for a Young Naturalists Club. I see so many bird houses with an
inappropriately large opening and no drainage holes. In West Advocate a
few years ago, the landowners put popsicle sticks across the bottom of
the hole making it more appealing to EABL and Swallows, and too small
for starlings and squirrels. Cheers, Joan