[NatureNS] Bridget Stuchbury's Talk Wed.

Date: Sun, 09 May 2010 22:47:35 -0300
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
From: "P.L. Chalmers" <plchalmers@ns.sympatico.ca>

--=====================_2034140==.ALT

Hi Richard and all others,

         Bridget Stuchbury's talk will take place in the Potter
Auditorium of the Kenneth C. Rowe Building at Dalhousie
University,  6100 University Avenue at the corner of Seymour
Street.  The Rowe building is one of the newest on the Dalhousie
Campus.  It is directly across the street from the Dalhousie Arts
Centre (home of the Rebecca Cohn Auditorium), and just east of the
Student Union Building.

         The main entrance to the Kenneth C. Rowe building is at the
corner of University and Seymour.  The Potter Auditorium is on the
first (ground) level, at the east end.

         There is a new parkade immediately behind the Rowe building,
with entrances from Seymour Street.  (Beware, the signage from the
street is confusing, only because the entry and exit lanes are too
close together!)  Parking in the parkade is free and undesignated in
the evenings.  I found such close parking a great convenience when
attending events in the Arts Centre last winter.

         There is a map at http://fm.dal.ca/campusmap/

         I hope this helps.

         Cheers,

         Patricia L. Chalmers
         Halifax

At 05:58 PM 09/05/2010, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I'm interested in attending that talk. Can anyone tell me where in
>Dal. it is, where to park, get to the right spot etc.?
>
>BTW nice article about her work in The Nova Scotion in today's
>Chonicle-Herald.
>
>Richard
>
>--
>#################
>Richard Stern,
>317 Middle Dyke Rd.
>Port Williams, NS, Canada
>B0P 1T0
>
><mailto:sternrichard@gmail.com>sternrichard@gmail.com
>###################

--=====================_2034140==.ALT

Hi Richard and all others,<br><br>
<x-tab>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</x-tab>Bridget
Stuchbury's talk will take place in the Potter Auditorium of the Kenneth
C. Rowe Building at Dalhousie University,&nbsp; 6100 University Avenue at
the corner of Seymour Street.&nbsp; The Rowe building is one of the
newest on the Dalhousie Campus.&nbsp; It is directly across the street
from the Dalhousie Arts Centre (home of the Rebecca Cohn Auditorium), and
just east of the Student Union Building.&nbsp; <br><br>
<x-tab>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</x-tab>The main
entrance to the Kenneth C. Rowe building is at the corner of University
and Seymour.&nbsp; The Potter Auditorium is on the first (ground) level,
at the east end.<br><br>
<x-tab>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</x-tab>There is a
new parkade immediately behind the Rowe building, with entrances from
Seymour Street.&nbsp; (Beware, the signage from the street is confusing,
only because the entry and exit lanes are too close together!)&nbsp;
Parking in the parkade is free and undesignated in the evenings.&nbsp; I
found such close parking a great convenience when attending events in the
Arts Centre last winter.&nbsp; <br><br>
<x-tab>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</x-tab>There is a
map at
<x-tab>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</x-tab>I hope
this helps.<br><br>
<x-tab>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</x-tab>Cheers,<br>
<x-tab>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</x-tab>Patricia
L. Chalmers<br>
<x-tab>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</x-tab>Halifax<br>
At 05:58 PM 09/05/2010, you wrote:<br>
I'm interested in attending that talk. Can anyone tell me where in Dal.
it is, where to park, get to the right spot etc.?<br><br>
BTW nice article about her work in The Nova Scotion in today's
Chonicle-Herald.<br><br>
Richard<br><br>
-- <br>
Richard Stern, <br>