[NatureNS] Re: NAMC

Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 07:05:25 -0300
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
From: Blake Maybank <maybank@ns.sympatico.ca>

--=====================_958000==.ALT

At 10:23 PM 23/04/2010, you wrote:
>I can't find a previous e-mail regarding the upcoming migration count.
>Could someone please forward the e-mail that was sent out? I do know
>that there is a new coordinator, but I can't remember who it is.

Here it is. . .

Attention birdwatchers, it will soon be time for the Nova Scotia
Migration count held Saturday May 8th this year. Anyone is welcome to
join in, all you need is confidence in identifying the species you report.

If you would like to help out and know who your county coordinator is
contact them to confirm what area you will be covering and to receive
your field/feeder watcher forms. I will post a list of counties with
coordinators as soon as possible.

If you don't know who your coordinator is, have no county coordinator
or have any other questions about the NSMC e-mail Chris Pepper at
<mailto:cpepper@ymail.com>cpepper@ymail.com, phone (902)483-6693 or
phone (902)829-3478 and I can assist you with what you need.

If you were a county coordinator last year and have not yet received
an e-mail from me then I may not have your proper address, in which
case please get in touch with me and let me know if  I can put your
contact info on Nature NS and the Bird Society website. There are
still some counties without coordinators including Halifax, if you
would like to coordinate a county contact me as well.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Chris Pepper
Coordinator for NSMC
cpepper@ymail.com

Blake Maybank
maybank@ns.sympatico.ca
902-852-2077

Editor, "Nova Scotia Birds"
http://nsbs.chebucto.org

author, "Birding Sites of Nova Scotia"
http://tinyurl.com/birdingns
Downloadable Nova Scotia Maps for inside front and back covers:
http://tinyurl.com/mr627d

White's Lake, Nova Scotia, Canada
--=====================_958000==.ALT

At 10:23 PM 23/04/2010, you wrote:<br>
regarding the upcoming migration count.&nbsp; <br>
Could someone please forward the e-mail that was sent out? I do
know&nbsp; <br>
that there is a new coordinator, but I can't remember who it
is.</blockquote><br>
Here it is. . .<br><br>
Attention birdwatchers, it will soon be time for the Nova Scotia
Migration count held Saturday May 8th this year. Anyone is welcome to
join in, all you need is confidence in identifying the species you
report.<br><br>
If you would like to help out and know who your county coordinator is
contact them to confirm what area you will be covering and to receive
your field/feeder watcher forms. I will post a list of counties with
coordinators as soon as possible. <br><br>
If you don't know who your coordinator is, have no county coordinator or
have any other questions about the NSMC e-mail Chris Pepper at
cpepper@ymail.com, phone
(902)483-6693 or phone (902)829-3478 and I can assist you with what you
need.<br><br>
If you were a county coordinator last year and have not yet received an
e-mail from me then I may not have your proper address, in which case
please get in touch with me and let me know if&nbsp; I can put your
contact info on Nature NS and the Bird Society website. There are still
some counties without coordinators including Halifax, if you would like
to coordinate a county contact me as well. <br>
&nbsp;<br>
Hope to hear from you soon,<br>
&nbsp;<br>
Chris Pepper<br>
Coordinator for NSMC&nbsp;&nbsp; <br>
cpepper@ymail.com <br><br>
============================================<br><br>
<x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------<br>
Blake Maybank<br>
maybank@ns.sympatico.ca<br>
902-852-2077<br><br>
Editor, &quot;Nova Scotia Birds&quot;<br>
http://nsbs.chebucto.org<br><br>
</a>author, &quot;Birding Sites of Nova Scotia&quot;<br>
http://tinyurl.com/birdingns<br>
covers:<br>
White's Lake, Nova Scotia, Canada </body>