[NatureNS] Re: Little Blue and Green Herons

Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 22:28:19 -0300
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
From: Blake Maybank <maybank@ns.sympatico.ca>

--=====================_217480609==.ALT

At 05:03 PM 10/04/2010, you wrote:
>Could anyone post specific directions for  finding the Green and
>Little Blue Herons'. Thanks very much., I would also like to know
>what or where is the Hawk Guzzle.

The directions to the Little Blue Heron were posted to the Nova
Scotia Rare Bird Alert discussion group.   If you are interested in
this, or other rarities, you should consider joining.   The web site is:

There were no details provided for the Green Heron sighting.

The Hawk is the southern promitory of land on Cape Sable
Island.   The Guzzle is the salt marsh area to the east of the road
leading from Lower Clark's Harbour to The Hawk.

Cheers,

Blake

Blake Maybank
maybank@ns.sympatico.ca
902-852-2077

Editor, "Nova Scotia Birds"
http://nsbs.chebucto.org

author, "Birding Sites of Nova Scotia"
http://tinyurl.com/birdingns
Downloadable Nova Scotia Maps for inside front and back covers:
http://tinyurl.com/mr627d

White's Lake, Nova Scotia, Canada
--=====================_217480609==.ALT

At 05:03 PM 10/04/2010, you wrote:<br>
for&nbsp; finding the Green and Little Blue Herons'. Thanks very much., I
would also like to know what or where is the Hawk
The directions to the Little Blue Heron were posted to the Nova Scotia
Rare Bird Alert discussion group.&nbsp;&nbsp; If you are interested in
this, or other rarities, you should consider joining.&nbsp;&nbsp; The web
site is:<br><br>
The Hawk is the southern promitory of land on Cape Sable
Island.&nbsp;&nbsp; The Guzzle is the salt marsh area to the east of the
road leading from Lower Clark's Harbour to The Hawk.<br><br>
Cheers,<br><br>
Blake<br><br>
<x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------<br>
Blake Maybank<br>
maybank@ns.sympatico.ca<br>
902-852-2077<br><br>
Editor, &quot;Nova Scotia Birds&quot;<br>
http://nsbs.chebucto.org<br><br>
</a>author, &quot;Birding Sites of Nova Scotia&quot;<br>
http://tinyurl.com/birdingns<br>
covers:<br>
White's Lake, Nova Scotia, Canada </body>