[NatureNS] raccoons

From: Helene Van Doninck <hvandoninck@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 12:02:34 -0300

--Boundary_(ID_Fx6UPqDxMZ7vFFZxbmre9w)

I can always tell when the Raccoons are awake, they steal the suet right out
of my feeder! They used to take the entire feeder until we replaced the
chain with a heavier one :)

Helene

Helene Van Doninck DVM
Cobequid Wildlife Rehabilitation Centre
RR#1 Brookfield Nova Scotia Canada B0N1C0
hvandoninck@eastlink.ca
www.cwrc.net
http://cwrcblog.blogspot.com/
1-902-893-0253