[NatureNS] snow fleas (probably Boreus, Mecoptera)

From: Randy Lauff <randy.lauff@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 13:50:30 -0400
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

--0016e6d99ccbe4f6f0047fbb5f9c

Ok, I'm back from donating a pint of my finest.

Two collection dates of Snow Scorpionflies in our collection are 05 April
and 19 March.

Randy

--
RF Lauff

--0016e6d99ccbe4f6f0047fbb5f9c

collection dates of Snow Scorpionflies in our collection are 05 April and 1=

On 16 February 2010 12:50, Peter Angus Mac Leod <span dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a hr=
ef=3D"mailto:macleod.grayjay@ns.sympatico.ca">macleod.grayjay@ns.sympatico.=
in:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex;">

Hi Steven up the Ohio road the other day in Shelburne county N.S. Peter ina=
l Message ----- From: &quot;Stephen Shaw&quot; &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:srshaw=
@DAL.CA" target=3D"_blank">srshaw@DAL.CA</a>&gt;<br>