[NatureNS] Nature on TV

From: Donald Mac Laughlin <mundobirder@hotmail.com>
To: NatureNS <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 03:10:44 -0300

--_597dc65c-6587-4220-8471-8ceb8da4dba1_

I found an internet TV channel today and since I enjoyed it much more than =
anything on the regular TV tonight I thought I would share it.  I hope this=
 is okay to do on NatureNS. =20

=20

The channel is called Wild Life Channel TV and can be found at http://www.w=
ildlifechannel.tv/

=20

Under the equipment video section (Channel 601)  is a video about migration=
 created by ProAves Columbia which is quite interesting. They state that of=
 over 100 million waterfowl that migrate out of Canada each year only 40% l=
ive to make it back. I have yet to see a lot of the videos but there are sh=
ows for everyone... flowers to insects but for the birders there seems to b=
e A LOT of new rainy day video to watch.

=20

This channel has a lot of it's video submitted by viewers so all of those w=
ith HD video cameras get busy.... they have lots of video from around the w=
orld but I didn't find anything from our wonderful province.

=20

Thank you=2C

Don Mac Laughlin

Halifax

This email address is not checked for incomming mail.  If you need to send =
me a mail please send it to dmbluenoser AT hotmail

 		 	   		 =20

--_597dc65c-6587-4220-8471-8ceb8da4dba1_

<head>
.hmmessage P
{
margin:0px=3B
padding:0px
}
body.hmmessage
{
font-size: 10pt=3B
font-family:Verdana
}
--></style>
</head>
I found an internet TV channel today and since I enjoyed it much more than =
anything on the regular TV tonight I thought I would share it.&nbsp=3B I ho=
pe this is okay to do on NatureNS.&nbsp=3B <BR>
&nbsp=3B<BR>
The channel is called Wild Life Channel TV and can be found at <A href=3D"h=
ttp://www.wildlifechannel.tv/">http://www.wildlifechannel.tv/</A><BR>
&nbsp=3B<BR>
Under the equipment video section (Channel 601) &nbsp=3Bis a video about mi=
gration created by ProAves Columbia which is quite interesting. They state =
that of over 100 million waterfowl that migrate out of Canada each year onl=
y 40% live to make it back. I have yet to see a lot of the videos but there=
 are shows for everyone... flowers to insects but for the birders there see=
ms to be A LOT of new rainy day video to watch.<BR>
&nbsp=3B<BR>
This channel has a lot of it's video submitted by viewers so all of those w=
ith HD video cameras get busy.... they have lots of video from around the w=
orld but I didn't find anything from our wonderful province.<BR>
&nbsp=3B<BR>
Thank you=2C<BR>
Don Mac Laughlin<BR>
Halifax<BR><BR>This email address is not checked for incomming mail.&nbsp=
=3B If you need to send me a mail please send it to dmbluenoser AT hotmail<=
BR><BR><BR> 		 	   		  <br /><hr />Not using Hotmail on your phone? Why not=
? <a href=3D'http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=3D9708120' target=3D'_new'>Get=
 it now.</a></body>

--_597dc65c-6587-4220-8471-8ceb8da4dba1_--