[NatureNS] white moose in Wentworth?

Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 20:36:21 -0700 (MST)
From: "Lait, Linda" <linda.lait@uleth.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

It's definitely a magpie in the pic, almost certainly black-billed as I
don't think that shot is in California. I live in the west, and there are
tons of them out here.

Otherwise - what an amazing thing to see! I would be so lucky!

Linda

MSc Student
Burg Lab, Biological Sciences
University of Lethbridge