[NatureNS] Orioles, Chat in Halifax

Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2010 15:17:58 -0400
From: Joan Czapalay <joancz@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca,

You have an abundance of riches, Suzanne. "My" one female Baltimore
Oriole (Babe 2, as Bonnie Carmicheael has a similar one, Babe 1, just
down St. Margaret's Bay Road) has been here every day since Jan 6th..
She loves the grape jelly and peanut butter in the pine cones, and
frequents the bag of grapes, apples, and bananas which I have hung near
the Christmas tree shelter. She takes an occassional sunflower seed and
some niger, and once I saw her on the suet.  I'm glad you have a Chat,
also. One came to brighten my city life in winter  2008 and 2009 at
Robie street.
Cheers, Joan