[NatureNS] Re: Birds, Binary numbers and palindromes

Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 09:10:11 -0400
From: Joan Czapalay <joancz@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

Thanks, Chris and all- This was fun. Now back to biodiversity topics on
this year of the same. The female Baltimore Oriole is again brightening
my morning, along with the feeder regulars: Goldfinches, Song Sparrows,
Starlings, Jays, Mourning Doves. Haven't seen the Downy pair for several
days, . Cheers, Joan