[NatureNS] Deformed Starling

From: aljoudrey@eastlink.ca
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Fri, 01 Jan 2010 01:19:38 -0400

I do not personally know of anyone who collects such information, however; I found your report tugging at my heartstrings. Such an incredible and passionate exchange can spring from this in terms of how we look at nature and at our own species...  Well, in my mind anyways......

When one tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to the rest of the world.
John Muir