[NatureNS] Glaucous gull pics from this morning

From: Richard Stern <sternrichard@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 22:17:45 -0400
To: NatureNS <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>, NS-RBA <NS-RBA@yahoogroups.com>

--001636ed72feaebd2e047a6a8831

I have posted 3 pics of the 1st c. Glaucous gull that was feeding on a deer
carcass this morning at Port George, on my trial Smugmug site, --
http://richard-s.smugmug.com/Nature/Recent-birds/10585570_ffZfM#737587864_8V2fM,
and the 2 following on that page.

For those unfamiliar with Smugmug, use the menu above the large pic, or
mouse over it for further options, photo details etc.

If some of you are sensitive to these things, the photos show a recently
killed and not very pleasant deer - I suspect it was hit by a car and got as
far as the rocks just below the road.

Richard

--
#################
Richard Stern,

sternrichard@gmail.com
###################

--001636ed72feaebd2e047a6a8831

I have posted 3 pics of the 1st c. Glaucous gull that was feeding on a deer=
 carcass this morning at Port George, on my trial Smugmug site, -- <br><a h=
ref=3D"http://richard-s.smugmug.com/Nature/Recent-birds/10585570_ffZfM#7375=
87864_8V2fM">http://richard-s.smugmug.com/Nature/Recent-birds/10585570_ffZf=
M#737587864_8V2fM</a> , and the 2 following on that page. <br>

 mouse over it for further options, photo details etc.<br><br>If some of yo=
u are sensitive to these things, the photos show a recently killed and not =
very pleasant deer - I suspect it was hit by a car and got as far as the ro=
cks just below the road.<br>

href=3D"mailto:sternrichard@gmail.com">sternrichard@gmail.com</a><br>######=

--001636ed72feaebd2e047a6a8831--