[NatureNS] Re: Frost Moon

Date: Thu, 03 Dec 2009 08:53:28 -0400
From: Joan Czapalay <joancz@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

Beautiful photos, Hans! Thank you for sharing. I grew up with the
December moon being called the Frost Moon and the January moon being the
Wolf Moon. (Like common names of plants - it depends!) Cheers, Joan
PS Also liked the picture of Dumping Day. I used to take my Grade 6
class at Port la Tour to the wharf to watch and cheer when all the boats
went out at once to the firing of a gun around 7:30am. J