[NatureNS] beached whale

From: Randy Lauff <randy.lauff@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 18:45:04 -0400
To: NatureNS <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

--0016e6d64486374e930479621662

All,

I was recently contacted by Jennifer Rowlands who had heard my interview on
CBC regarding our local sperm whales (now all but gone). She sent me the
following pictures she took from Martinique Beach, HRM and asked me what
type of whale it is. Ask me what bone goes where, and you'll get an answer,
but I haven't much of an idea about what type of whale this is...anyone?

http://people.stfx.ca/rlauff/photos/013.jpg
http://people.stfx.ca/rlauff/photos/014.jpg
http://people.stfx.ca/rlauff/photos/026.jpg

Randy
_________________________________
RF Lauff
Way in the boonies of
Antigonish County, NS.

--0016e6d64486374e930479621662

All,<br clear=3D"all"><br>I was recently contacted by Jennifer Rowlands who=
 had heard my interview on CBC regarding our local sperm whales (now all bu=
t gone). She sent me the following pictures she took from Martinique Beach,=
 HRM and asked me what type of whale it is. Ask me what bone goes where, an=
d you&#39;ll get an answer, but I haven&#39;t much of an idea about what ty=
pe of whale this is...anyone?<div>

ple.stfx.ca/rlauff/photos/014.jpg">http://people.stfx.ca/rlauff/photos/014.=
jpg</a></div>

gonish County, NS.<br>