[NatureNS] Hummingbird - Kentville

From: "Judy Tufts" <tandove@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: "NatureNS" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 18:02:57 -0400

This is a late report. My computer has been out of action for a couple of
weeks.

An imm. male RUBY-THROAT HUMMINGBIRD has been visiting a home in the Fox
Hill Subd., Kentville, since Oct 23 /09. The last time it was seen at the
hummingbird feeder  was around 7 a.m. on Nov 9.  I spent an 1 1/2 hrs there
with the homeowner that afternoon - the day I heard about it through a
mutual friend - but the hummer did not re-appear.

Cheers,
Judy Tufts

   Judy  Tufts
    Wolfville