[NatureNS] Mystery birdsong

Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2009 08:27:40 -0400
From: Eleanor Lindsay <kelindsay@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

Thanks Suzanne; I checked out the fox sparrow's song on receiving your
email (and I do tend to see one or two briefly each autumn) but it's
definitely not that - too 'strong' a sound and too repetitive in
comparison with this tiny, soft meandering voice I was hearing through
September and early-mid October.

Eleanor