[NatureNS] Re: Birding Research -- Online Call Count Simulation Survey

From: Bob Farmer <farmerb@dal.ca>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 23:42:09 -0300
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

At tonight's excellent talk by Becky Stewart, a thoughtful lady
alerted me to a compatibility issue for certain browser configurations
in my web survey (simulated call counts; details quoted below).  If
anybody has attemped the survey but was unable to hear audio, this
issue should be resolved, and you're welcome to give it another shot!
Note that, at a minimum, Flash still has to be installed.

And just to remind any potential participants, it's hard, and you'll
need a pencil and paper.  The difficulty and short timeframe were
necessary in order for the design to be statistically useful; don't be
discouraged if you don't get a perfect score.  We (Bob + Andy Horn)
still very much appreciate your participation, and your results are
anonymous!

Thanks again.
--Bob Farmer
PhD candidate, Leonard Lab, Dalhousie