[NatureNS] Question: feather identification

Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2009 04:01:20 -0700 (PDT)
From: Gayle MacLean <duartess2003@yahoo.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

--0-899504732-1254567680=:54403

Hi Ulli,
=A0
In regards to it perhaps been from a hat, that's the very first thing I tho=
ught of when I saw it, but thought my comment might not be appreciated or t=
aken seriously.
=A0
I work in the fashion world and a number of the hats coming in are very spo=
rty with some=A0 feather embellishments=A0and the colour of=A0the feather y=
ou found reminded me of the ones we're seeing on the hats.=A0=20
=A0
Brown/gold is very in this year!.
=A0
Cheers!