[NatureNS] Vulture ?????

From: "Dave/Sharon" <dash.bi@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 07:52:59 -0300

Reported to me. While I was away from my house, Sharon my wife & her brother
observed 5 T Vulture's flying & 2 roosting in a tree about 600 ft from our
house. The 2 in the tree were noticably smaller. Vultures are common here on
Brier but the 2 smaller are a rare sight. I don't think they were B Vultures
as they claimed some red was noted on their heads.
Just thought I would mention this, possibly someone can shed some light on
this.
Dave Pugh
Brier Is.