[NatureNS] LBB Gull turnover

From: Richard Stern <sternrichard@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 18:57:32 -0300
To: NatureNS <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

--001636ed734f9ce63b047431b052

Hi,

I drove around the highways and byways of the Kentville/ Port Williams/
Greenwich/ Canning area today, trolling for LBB Gulls. I couldn't find any
where the Forsythe's had 4 yesterday, and where the ?intermedius was, and
the only one I did find was in a new area - a field north of Kentville.
There were, however, a number of rather distant gull flocks, in which they
could have been hiding, but they were inaccessible due to roadside stopping
limitations, distance from the road, or intervening cornfields (which are
proliferating in a big way around here). Interestingly, most of the big gull
flocks were in bare fields that were newly plowed or seeded.

Richard

--
#################
Richard Stern,

sternrichard@gmail.com
###################

--001636ed734f9ce63b047431b052

Hi,<br><br>I drove around the highways and byways of the Kentville/ Port Wi=
lliams/ Greenwich/ Canning area today, trolling for LBB Gulls. I couldn&#39=
;t find any where the Forsythe&#39;s had 4 yesterday, and where the ?interm=
edius was, and the only one I did find was in a new area - a field north of=
 Kentville. There were, however, a number of rather distant gull flocks, in=
 which they could have been hiding, but they were inaccessible due to roads=
ide stopping limitations, distance from the road, or intervening cornfields=
 (which are proliferating in a big way around here). Interestingly, most of=
 the big gull flocks were in bare fields that were newly plowed or seeded.<=
br>

href=3D"mailto:sternrichard@gmail.com">sternrichard@gmail.com</a><br>######=

--001636ed734f9ce63b047431b052--