[NatureNS] Another Found Budgie

Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 20:00:33 -0300
From: Helene Van Doninck <hvandoninck@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

I dont know of anyone but will keep my ears open. A few years ago someone
brought me a canary that had landed on them in -21C temp in Feb. I found the
owner and we figured it had been loose for 5 days...at -20.....boggles the
mind. He was hungry but fine otherwise and very happy to see his owner :)

Helene

Helene Van Doninck DVM
Cobequid Wildlife Rehabilitation Centre
RR#1 Brookfield Nova Scotia Canada B0N1C0
hvandoninck@eastlink.ca
www.cwrc.net
http://cwrcblog.blogspot.com/
1-902-893-0253