[NatureNS] Hummingbird messages vs Space Station messages?

Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 16:42:31 -0300
From: Sherman Williams <sherm@glinx.com>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

There is something about my Space Station observation messages that
seems to be a target for blocking the message for posting on
NatureNS.  Quite often they do not get posted. I sent one on the
space station topic at the time  I sent the Hummingbird message this
morning.      The Hummingbird message got posted to the list,,
the Space Station did not.  This has happened on various occasions
with my ISS notices, not sure why???????   If anyone has an answer to
share contact me off list.

Sherman