[NatureNS] Photos of young Blue-winged Teal

Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 22:12:34 -0300
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
From: "P.L. Chalmers" <plchalmers@ns.sympatico.ca>

Hi Ian,

         I've been out very little lately, but Jean Hartley and I
seized a couple of hours on Labour Day to go along the "near" Eastern
Shore.  There were several mixed flocks of teal in the lake beside
the highway at Grand Desert (opposite Station Road, just before Nan's Cafe).

         Cheers,

         Patricia L. Chalmers
         Halifax