[NatureNS] dispersing Blue Jays

From: Randy Lauff <randy.lauff@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 12:22:38 -0300
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

--0016e6de04d5365da7047143dc1e

I agree...I'll have my Blue Jays back in September, but I just wonder if my
birds are just out visiting the relatives in White Point and Hantsport right
now.

2009/8/16 Marg Millard <mmillard@eastlink.ca>

> Randy, I think they all come here. We usually have hoards of Blue Jays
> starting in late September. They seem to stay a few weeks and just when you
> consider a shot gun approach, they disappear again and it is awhile when
> they return.
>  Marg Millard, White Point
> http://MargMillard@MargMillard.ca

Randy
_________________________________
RF Lauff
Way in the boonies of
Antigonish County, NS.

--0016e6de04d5365da7047143dc1e

I agree...I&#39;ll have my Blue Jays back in September, but I just wonder i=
f my birds are just out visiting the relatives in White Point and Hantsport=
dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:mmillard@eastlink.ca">mmillard@eastlink.c=

204, 204); margin: 0pt 0pt 0pt 0.8ex; padding-left: 1ex;">Randy, I think th=
ey all come here. We usually have hoards of Blue Jays starting in late Sept=
ember. They seem to stay a few weeks and just when you consider a shot gun =
approach, they disappear again and it is awhile when they return.<br>

Marg Millard, White Point<br>
http://MargMillard@Mar=
gMillard.ca <br>

--0016e6de04d5365da7047143dc1e--