[NatureNS] Re: Grey Seals...was Unknown Moth

Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 13:04:16 -0300
From: Phil & Maria <philmaria@xplornet.com>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

--------------080805060002030304080907

Gary...I checked out your wildlife album...you have some really cool
shots there!  I particularly liked the raccoons in the apple tree & the
nest box, and the grey seal shots!  At our cottage in Upper Economy we
have been surprised to see a grey seal on numerous occasions this past
couple of years.  I have been going to this cottage for 45 years, and
had never seen seals there until just lately.
Maria Forman
Debert, NS

Gary Myers wrote:
> I've posted a picture of an unknown moth to my photo website.  Would
> someone please identify it for me?  Thanks.  Gary Myers Morden NS
>
> http://www.pbase.com/fundybayman/gallery/birds_and_other_wildlife

--------------080805060002030304080907

<head>
</head>
Gary...I checked out your wildlife album...you have some really cool
shots there!&nbsp; I particularly liked the raccoons in the apple tree &amp;
the nest box, and the grey seal shots!&nbsp; At our cottage in Upper Economy
we have been surprised to see a grey seal on numerous occasions this
past couple of years.&nbsp; I have been going to this cottage for 45 years,
and had never seen seals there until just lately.<br>
Maria Forman<br>
Debert, NS<br>
Gary Myers wrote:
 type="cite">
 http-equiv="Content-Type">
moth to my photo website.&nbsp; Would someone please identify it for me?&nbsp;
Thanks.&nbsp; Gary Myers Morden NS</font></div>

--------------080805060002030304080907--