[NatureNS] Re: Halifax nighthawk(s)

Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2009 13:01:12 -0300
From: Noel Taussig <birdsareback@ecologyaction.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

  size=3&gt;&l

--Boundary_(ID_GqtN5u0u3o5aE0r36ygPbA)

Mark Butler just walked into my office wondering where the nighthawk sound
was coming from; I was listening to a sample on my computer. He told me that
he has seen a few nighthawks flying around the lights down by the container
terminal. Perhaps the better weather will be beneficial to them???

-Noel Taussig