[NatureNS] Fw: Mushroom Foray,Cape Breton.

Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 16:33:37 -0300
From: Ken McKenna <kenmcken@eastlink.ca>
To: NatureNS <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

--Boundary_(ID_HROSVpWNv4w9A76M+RfaGg)

Ken McKenna
Box 218 Stellarton NS
B0K 1S0
902 752-7644
Hi everone
Hope everyone's summer is going well and you are seeing a lot of nature. I have seen bears in 3 different places in the last week while doing some Maritime Breeding Bird Atlas field work. (http://www.mba-aom.ca/english/index.html
I am passing on word from John Crabtree from our Pictou Co. Naturalists about a wild Mushroom event taking place in Cape Breton this Sept.18-20.  You might want to read about it and set aside the dates.  I imagine early registration might give you a better chance of getting in on the program and the registration details should be available soon.  See John's message below on the site for the Mushroom Foray. Questions about last years event, which was a huge success, could be directed to John.
cheers
ken