[NatureNS] questions about Brier Island

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1246301669; bh=SMCKOu2ATtlhuX2NIPDbyIaRUHBeBYDjnqojIVjVLYw=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=xJGEUBo4eIF7Sq74Ok8F+QuGNZrsfxnmKjPRcf6/0oczPSZz0rwIFXXSriGHyuxwCBkBXAUHnLsx+yQ2HemwmBn+es7shN8BjG6tB2nISFL464lWjLnWZyh1hkmpJnAl/7Cp/jQKjL0dxd5VXi8a9C9OI5akD/XAVylumh+WGjg=
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 11:54:29 -0700 (PDT)
From: Laura Titus <llbeanie75@yahoo.com>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

--0-835376405-1246301669=:8945

Hi Margaret,
=A0
There is also the Bay of Fundy Inn, which is a historical home on Brier Isl=
and and has a special package for $175.00 (including tax). One night at the=
 inn in a queen room, continental breakfast and two adult whale watching pa=
sses. The whale watching is with Mariner Cruises Whale & Seabird Tours. Vis=
itors who are especially interested in birds are encouraged to mention this=
 to the crew and they will put extra focus into the bird aspect of the crui=
se. There is also another company called Brier Island Whale & Seabird Cruis=
es. And yes, a hostel and the Brier Island Lodge.=20
=A0
Here is the website for Mariner Cruises and the Bay of Fundy Inn:
=A0
www.novascotiawhalewatching.ca
=A0
Cheers,