[NatureNS] hiking trails near Truro

Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2009 20:47:39 -0300
From: Phil & Maria <philmaria@xplornet.com>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

Well, out here in Debert we have the new micmac walking trail, I drive
by it every morning, but never took note of the actual name...shame on
me!  Anyway, from what I hear it is quite a hike through the woods...not
sure if it would be 2 hours, but I can find out...those I have talked to
that have been through there say it's quite nice.
Maria Forman
Debert, NS