[NatureNS] Boat-tailed Grackle - Additional Details

From: "hghgh" <macleod.grayjay@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 03:17:54 -0300

 Hi while on Cape Sable Island we saw the B.T. Grackl;e at the turn were the
brant sugn is then we saw it flying over the frist marsh at Danials head . I
studied them for a month at Nages head Peailand and and for a month at La.
and Texas were both birds were presant . I saw a Boat T. G. onm Minto st.
today a dark eyed rounded bird that maid the common gracles look small its
in the marsh in the the first marsh on monto st . I watched it at close
raing for about 30 min . no Camera but I try in the morning to get pictures
of it . The people were from N. M and they did not give me pict. as 1 birder
said about the Snowy plover as they do not take pict. all the best Peter in
Shelburrne if I see the bird in the morning I post it right away