[NatureNS] re unusual bat behaviour

From: "Roland McCormick" <roland.mccormick@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 16:01:42 -0300

0px; text-transform: none; white-spa

------=_NextPart_000_004F_01C9C29A.76AFE1C0

       I find it interesting that in the comments about bats unusual =
behavior no one has mentioned the word "rabies". A bat was found with =
rabies here in Shelburne  County not too many years ago , and I suppose =
that everyone knows why bats that show unusual behavior should be =
avoided and if possible, tested. Rabies is not something to take =
lightly. Must we wait until someone catches rabies before we take ir =
seriously?

Roland
  ----- Original Message -----=20