[NatureNS] Owl Surveys and Frogs

From: Randy Lauff <randy.lauff@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 10:43:37 -0300
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

Thanks Andy.

I've been doing a lot of marking lately (go ahead, try reading the
same story several dozen times...see if it doesn't turn your brain to
mush!), so I have not been in tune with current events. Was there
something about a worldwide economic crisis on the news lately...?

:)

Randy

2009/4/8 Chris Callaghan/Andy Moir <chrisandandy@cwswireless.ca>:
> Randy.  Maybe you missed the news story about the two Cape Breton MPs who
> found a beaver on Sparks street in Ottawa late at night.  They stopped
> traffic, and herded it towards the Ottawa River, which required that they
> get it across the six lanes of Wellington street.  Apparently it was quite
> the event.  The fact that it all happened on April 1st makes me a tad
> suspicious, but the story has been verified.
> Andy in Freeport

RF Lauff
Way in the boonies of
Antigonish County, NS.