[NatureNS] more Fox Sparrows and a Sharpie.

Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 07:47:17 -0300 (ADT)
From: bdigout@seaside.ns.ca
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

>  I had the same situation this morning...a sharpie sitting in a bush
beside the feeders, with the chickadees and nuthatches pestering him
from the branches a couple of feet above.  After awhile he flew off low
to the ground.  He was probably waiting for bigger fare, possibly doves
or blue jays that were absent this morning.
Billy
               I still have just one lone Fox Sparrow travelling with the